It’s National Apricot Day, so I decided to try out apricot in our dinner. This is pretty good, but not really worth the ingredients if it’s just 2 people. Cut it down or make it for a crowd.
- 1 1/2 cups Apricot Jam or Apricot Pineapple Jam
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Russian dressing (you can sub honey French if you can’t find Russian)
- 1 ½ packets dry onion soup mix
- 2-6 large chicken breasts (the more chicken you have the less sauce will be left)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together the jam, dressing and soup mix.
- Place chicken in bottom of a glass baking dish (8-x8 if doing 2-3 breast, 9-x-13 if doing 4-8).
- Pour apricot mixture over chicken.
- Cover with foil.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice or couscous.
- Pour extra sauce over the chicken and rice or couscous