From last night (our internet was MIA again…) This one comes from The Recipe Critic
- 20 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 15 ounce container ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces (2 cups) grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 basil leaves, chiffonade
- 1 egg
- 1 – 26 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta shells according to package directions for al dente, about 9 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, Parmesan, 1½ cups of the mozzarella, egg, salt, pepper, and basil. Spread ¾ of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the pasta shells and place in the baking dish. Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over shells and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5-10 minutes more.