I flat out didn’t like this. Maybe with some shrimp or crab meat it’d be better.
– 1lb of thick egg noodles from your local asian grocery
-4 tablespoons of olive oil
-2-3 cloves of garlic (pounded)
-6 cloves of minced garlic (or more if you want)
-2-4 tablespoons of butter
-2 tablespoons of garlic power
-1 tablespoon of chicken bouillon powder
-1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- Boil noodles according to package. Make sure you don’t over cook it. It’s better to under cook than to over cook the noodles.
- After boiling the noodles, drain them in a strainer like so, and rinse with cold water:
- Heat up your saucepan with the olive oil on medium to high heat. Once the oil has been heated, toss in the 2 cloves of pounded garlic.
- Once the olive oil has been infused with the garlic (about 2-3 minutes) on medium high heat, add the butter and turn the heat to low heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients besides the noodles and parmesan cheese. Let everything simmer and mix for about 1-2 minutes.
- Once everything is simmering and bubbling a little bit, toss in the noodles and with a chop stick, stir and toss for 3 minutes.
- Cook until your desired consistency on the noodles. Make sure it is not overcooked and it’s al dente when you bite into it. Also add salt to your taste.
- Then you are done! Just separate the noodles into however many dishes you are serving for and shave or sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top.
- Most people eat this with a roasted crab but for this meal I just marinated some chicken breast along with a side of baby bok choys.