You can make these with any mac n cheese recipe. Just lay the bacon in the cup of a muffin tin and fill with al dente mac n cheese.
- 12 pieces of uncooked bacon
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 16 oz of macaroni noodles cooked an drained
- 1 c milk
- 4 T butter
- Shape bacon in a muffin tin and bake in the oven for 15 – 20 min
- Melt butter and add milk to saucepan.
- Whisk in salt an cheese until creamy.
- Add noodles back and stir into sauce.
- Add macaroni and cheese to bacon cups and bake for 10 min.