3 ears of corn (or a can of corn kernels)
1 red onion
1/4 cup loosely packed mint
1/4 cup hulled hemp seeds
1/4 cup hemp oil
1 cup balsamic vinegar
8 oz mesclun (or mixed salad greens)
1. Shuck corn and roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove kernels from cob with knife.
2. Peel and dice cucumber and onion into kernel sized pieces.
3. Fold mint leaves and thinly slice.
4. Combine mint, cucumber, corn, hemp seed and red onion in a bowl and cover with hemp oil. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Over medium heat, reduce one cup of balsamic vinegar until syrupy (12 minutes). Let cool.
7. Slice avocado in half. Remove skin leaving 2 perfect halves.
8. Place washed salad greens in the center of a plate and put 2 avocado halves on top. Fill avocados with corn mint salsa and drizzle with balsamic glaze.