- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 15 oz. stewed tomatoes, onion, garlic and bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and cooked
- 1/2 lb. penne/rigatoni/bow tie pasta, cooked al dente
- 3/4 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Over medium high heat, brown the beef until cooked. Drain any fat.
- Cook penne to package directions. Drain.
- Add tomatoes, spinach, herbs and spices. Stir and cook until heated through.
- Add pasta and Mozzarella and stir to combine.
- Dish and serve hot