- 16 oz package thawed Meat Ravioli
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- Grated Parmesan (for ganish)
- Beat water with eggs together.
- In another bowl, combine oregano, basil, garlic salt and bread crumbs.
- Place flour in a third bowl.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Dip each ravioli in flour then in egg wash and finally in bread crumbs and set on plate for 3-5 minutes.
- Carefully place in oil and fry until golden.
- Place on rack or paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with you marinara sauce.