10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
Dash of salt and pepper
2 cups shredded lettuce
4 burrito sized tortillas
3 ounces cream cheese, softened (room temp is best)
1 tablespoon mayo
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
DIRECTIONS In a small bowl, toss quartered grape tomatoes with a dash of salt and pepper. In another small bowl, combine softened cream cheese with mayo and dijon mustard. Mix well. In a large bowl, combine bacon, lettuce, and tomato with the sauce. Divide the mixture evenly among the 4 large burrito sized tortillas. Place the mixture on the bottom 1/3 of the tortilla. Roll the wrap up tightly and cut in half on a diagonal. Best eaten fresh! Enjoy!
I made these with turkey and drizzled them with ranch, yum! Adapted from Cheeky Kitchen by way of Damn Delicious.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3/4 cup Panko*
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, Panko, egg, garlic and onion powder and green onions; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Using a wooden spoon or clean hands, stir until well combined. Roll the mixture into 1 1/4-to-1 1/2-inch meatballs, forming about 24 meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes, or until all sides are browned.
- Place meatballs into a slow cooker. Add buffalo sauce and gently toss to combine. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with blue cheese dressing, if desired.
For the chicken:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Bag of Doritos Nacho Cheese chips
4 ounces shredded cheese of your choice
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 Tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 Tablespoon cumin
1/2 Tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons lime juice
For the sauce:
1 cup mayo
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 cup sour cream
1 packet Ranch dip mix
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon onion powder
1-3 Tablespoons diced jalapenos
1 teaspoon lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Crush up your chips in a food processor. Stir in the cheese. Set aside.
3. Whisk together mayo, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin and lime juice. Dredge chicken in mayo mix and then through the chip mix. You might have the press them on there for a good coating. Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is done and chips are crispy.
4. Blend all sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender and serve over chicken.